Pokemon Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My dude

2 posters

Go down

My dude Empty My dude

Post by alaskanwinter Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:37 pm

Name: Tom Harrison

Pic:

My dude Edward-elric

Pokemon:

Lucario
Steel/Fighting
Moves:
Aura Sphere
Hi Jump Kick
Detect
Quick Attack

Vigoroth
Normal
Moves:
Slash
Focus Punch
Brick Break
Double Team

Skarmory
Steel/Flying
Moves:
Aerial Ace
Steel Wing
Agility
Sky Attack

Selviper
Poisen
Moves:
Poisen Fang
Poisen Tail
Night Slash
Substitute

Wobuffet
Psychick
Counter
Mirror Coat
Destiny Bond
Safeguard

Combusken
Fire/Fighting
Moves:
Bulk Up
Sky Uppercut
Double Kick
Shadow Claw

Strategizing
Strong Pokemon
Himself

Dislikes:
Luck
Weak Pokemon
Goody 2 shoes
Losing

Personality: Tom is not a nice person. The only people he respects are people who beat him in a battle or came very close. He thinks contests are for sissy girls and thinks luck is a losers way to win. He does not give sympathy to losers and will not give pity.

History:
When Tom was born he was an only child. A few years later he got a brother. When he was 3, one day he was walking along when bang! He bumped into his first pokemon. It was a roilu. He became freinds with it and played with it in the forest. One day his parents( who trained pokemon in the old days) found him and helped train the Roilu. His brother was jealos so he went and caught a pokemon. He trained it secretly and one day they fought. Tom lost and his brother made fun of him. This made Tom mad so he trained Roilu really hard until it evolved. Then he planned day and night to beat his brother. Eventually he beat him and found that planning was easyer to do than just fighting off hand. So he left his house to train more often.Then he found a wobbufet, Which could take lots of damage and give it all back. Sonn after he beat 2 gym leaders and met his Skarmory and his Selviper. He trained all of his pokemon very hardly, and they were strong. Then afrter 2 years of being gone, his brother challenged him to a contest. The one who could catch a weak pokemon and make it strong. He caught a slakoth and his bro caught a magikarp.They eventually fought in front of their parents and Tom won. His slakoth evolved and his dad gave him a trained combusken he'd had.

alaskanwinter
Intermediate Trainers
Intermediate Trainers

Back to top Go down

My dude Empty Re: My dude

Post by c3l3bi Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:57 am

Approved !
c3l3bi
c3l3bi
RPG Mods
RPG Mods

http://www.metallizedheart.blogspot.com