Travelling to Hearthome City

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Travelling to Hearthome City - Page 4 Empty Re: Travelling to Hearthome City

Post by Jordan on Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:39 pm

Jordan stopped in his tracks.
Im not used to company Jordan thought in his head.
He then turned around and said "well im not used to peopl in general, but i think i can get used to it" he said smiling as he walked back over to where they were.
Jordan
Jordan
Intermediate Trainers
Intermediate Trainers

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzumaki Jaden on Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:40 pm

"Awesome," said Jaden, grinning.
Uzumaki Jaden
Uzumaki Jaden
Intermediate Trainers
Intermediate Trainers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan on Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:44 pm

"So then......where are we headed" Jordan said to Jaden.
I don't really care where we are going, as long as we get to some gym's he thought to himself as he waited for an answer.
Jordan
Jordan
Intermediate Trainers
Intermediate Trainers

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzumaki Jaden on Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:45 pm

"To Hearthome," said Jaden. "Kisaku's hitting the Contest there, and I'm taking on the gym."
Uzumaki Jaden
Uzumaki Jaden
Intermediate Trainers
Intermediate Trainers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan on Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:49 pm

"Hmm.... well i'll be joining you in the gym" Jordan said grining then continued to say "and i see Kisaku is a contest person" Jordan said looking at Lisaku then back at Jaden.
Jordan
Jordan
Intermediate Trainers
Intermediate Trainers

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzumaki Jaden on Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:51 pm

"Yup, he wants to be a Top Coordinator," said Jaden. "As for me, I want to be the League Champion!"
Uzumaki Jaden
Uzumaki Jaden
Intermediate Trainers
Intermediate Trainers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan on Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:54 pm

"AH yes Andross, the league champion, i would like yo take a shot at him too, although, i wouldn't want to become the league champion" Jordan said as he sat down on a nearby rock.
"As for my goals.... i just want to win gym battles and show myself how powerful my pokemon and i can become" Jordan said placing a hand on his belt.
Jordan
Jordan
Intermediate Trainers
Intermediate Trainers

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzumaki Jaden on Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:56 pm

"I'm in it to win it," said Jaden confidentely. "I wanna be the best!"
Uzumaki Jaden
Uzumaki Jaden
Intermediate Trainers
Intermediate Trainers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan on Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:58 pm

"I respect that" Jordan said as he looked up into the sky.
"So when should we leave, i don't think the twons too far from here" Jordan said as he looked into the horizon.
Jordan
Jordan
Intermediate Trainers
Intermediate Trainers

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzumaki Jaden on Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:00 pm

Jaden yawned. "It's getting late...maybe we should camp out?" he asked.
Uzumaki Jaden
Uzumaki Jaden
Intermediate Trainers
Intermediate Trainers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan on Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:05 pm

Jordan looked back up into the sky.
"Wow i handn't noticed how late it was getting, maybe we should get some rest before we set out" Jordan said as Umbreon's head poped out of his hood.
"Oh i forgot you were in there" Jordan said turning his head to get a glimpse of Umbreon.
Jordan
Jordan
Intermediate Trainers
Intermediate Trainers

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzumaki Jaden on Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:08 pm

"You have an Umbreon?" asked Jaden. "So do I!" Jaden threw Umbreon's Poke Ball, and out came Umbreon. "Umbre...Umbreon!" (Italics are the Pokemon talking.)
Uzumaki Jaden
Uzumaki Jaden
Intermediate Trainers
Intermediate Trainers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan on Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:16 pm

(( i would hope so you would look retarded walking around say 'Umbre.... Umbreon, lol ))

"Oh thats cool" Jordan said as his Umbreon went back into his hood.
"Sorry, it takes some time for him to get used to people" he said as he reached in his bag and pulled out a sleeping bag. His hand went back to his waist and grabbed another pokeball. He threw it and out came Salamence.
"Yea, I always sleep with him beside me, his body heat keeps me warm" Jordan said as he laided down on the bag and started to doze off.
Jordan
Jordan
Intermediate Trainers
Intermediate Trainers

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzumaki Jaden on Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:18 pm

"Cool," said Jaden. All of a suddden, a wild Vaporeon and Glaceon came running. Jaden sent out Flareon. "Flareon, Flamethrower Glaceon! Umbreon, Dark Pulse Vaporeon!" said Jaden. Umbreon and Flareon did as they were told. Jaden then threw two Poke Balls at the Pokemon. The Poke Balls shook a few times, but then they flashed red and Jaden picked them up.
Uzumaki Jaden
Uzumaki Jaden
Intermediate Trainers
Intermediate Trainers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan on Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:29 pm

Jordan woke back up hearing some noise."Your getting pretty lucky there Jaden" Jordan laughed as he caught the two pokemon. "Hmm.... i need a few more too" Jordan said under his breath as he started to go back to sleep.
Jordan
Jordan
Intermediate Trainers
Intermediate Trainers

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzumaki Jaden on Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:37 pm

"Yeah, I know..." Jaden said. Jaden let Glaceon out of its Poke Ball. Jaden then layed down in his sleeping bag to go to sleep. Glaceon layed down next to the fire and fell asleep.
Uzumaki Jaden
Uzumaki Jaden
Intermediate Trainers
Intermediate Trainers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan on Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:30 pm

Jordan woke up about two hours after he had fallen asleep. His Umbreon was still in his hood asleep and Salamence had just woken up as well.
"Salamence return" Jordan said as he held out Salamence's pokeball.
Jordan stood up, waking Umbreon as well.
"Lets go out in the woods for a bit" he whispered to Umbreon as they walked out in the woods.
He was wandering around the woods for awhile but then something caught his eye. There was a big pokemon around the cornner. He took out his pokedex and help it up.
It told Jordan it was a Rhyperior, the evolved form of Rhydon.
"I might need that" Jordan said as a Umbreon jumped out of his hood.
The Rhyperior saw yhem and turned around, then charged tworads them.
"Umbreon dodge it" Jordan called out as his Umbreon leaped to the side, as well as Jordan.
"Now..... use Faint Attack" Jordan said as Umbreon sent an attack straight at Rhyperior. The attack hit but did not affect him that much. The Rhyperior shock off the attack then charged once more but was using Megahorn.
"Hmp....it's over" Jordan said then continued to say "Umbreon, use Hyper Beam." A giant blast shot from Umbreon's mouth and hit Rhyperior directly against his own attack. They clashed for a second but then Rhyperior's attack gave in and Rhyperior was sent back flying into a tree.
Jordan threw a pokeball at it. The pokeball shook for three times then locked and stopped.
"Awsome" Jordan said walking over to the his Umbreon which was lying down, it was still alittle tired. He pet Umbreon the picked him up and set him down in his hood. He then walked over to the pokeball and picked it up. "I'll keep that in my bag" he said as he put the pokeball into his bag.

"Well we better get back" Jordan said as he turned around and began to head back to the where they were sleeping. As he neared the camp something he heard something moving around. He looked around and saw something moving in the bushes. He walked twoards it but then a Sneasel jumped out.
"Now this is just my lucky day....i've always wanted a Sneasel" Jordan said as he grabed a pokeball from his belt.
"You know what to do" he called out as he threw his pokeball out. Out came Lucario.
'You haven't used me for awhile Jordan' Lucario said telepathically to Jordan.
"Yea i know, i just haven't found anything worthy for you to fight" Jordan said to him as he put his right hand behind his head.
"Well in any case Lucario use......."
Before Jordan could finish Lucario jumped at Sneasel and punched him rapidly. The funny thing was he wasn't even using a move, just wailing on Sneasel. After about thrity hits Sneasel jumped out of the way of Lucario's hits and slid back a few feet. Sneasel then used Slash. The attack hit Lucario he, as well, slid back a few feet.
'Now he is getting on my nerves' Lucario said telepathically to Jordan.
"Fine then, but i thought you could handle it" Jordan said then continued "Now use Aura Sphere" Jordan finished.
Lucario put his hands together, kinda like a how u start a kamehameha, then charged up an energy attack in the shape of a ball. He then launched it at Sneasel, making a direct hit and sending him flying back. Sneasel came limpimg out of the dust created by the attack. He stood there for a moment then started to glow a bright color.
Lucario's eyes widened at this and Jordan laughed then said "wow just my our luck huh" he finished as Sneasel had evolved into Weavile.
It smiled then began to charge an ice beam.
Lucario was able to dodge the attack but saw Weavile using Night Slash, the stronger version of Slash.
The attack hit but right before Jordan had told Lucario to get ready and use counter. When the attack hit Lucario smiled and raised his fist. His fist began to brightly glow and hit Weavile right across the face. The attack sent a knocked out Weavile, hurtling to the ground. Jordan took a pokeball from the back of his belt and threw it at Weavile. The pokeball wiggled four times the locked and stopped.
"Nice job Lucario" Jordan said as he brought out his pokeball and sent him back into it. He went over to Weavile's pokeball, smiled, then put it in his bag, right beside Rhyperior.
"Now we should really get back to camp" Jordan said to Umbreon as he began to walk back twoards camp.
As he entered camp he came back with more fire wood, to avoid suspision.
He threw some of the wood on the fire and sat down for everyone else to wake up.
Jordan
Jordan
Intermediate Trainers
Intermediate Trainers

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzumaki Jaden on Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:43 am

"What's all the commotion?" Jaden asked sleepily while petting Glaceon.
Uzumaki Jaden
Uzumaki Jaden
Intermediate Trainers
Intermediate Trainers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan on Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:48 am

"Well the fire was dying so I went into the woods to get some more wood for the fire" Jordan said.
I normally wouldn't lie about things like this but they dont need to know all my pokemon just yet Jordan thought to himself as he stood up.
"I'll be back in a little" Jordan said as he stood up, "I'm going to down to that lake over there" he said as he began walking tworads the lake.
He stood by the lake for a few minutes then noticed something move in the water. he turned to see what it was but just as he did he was knocked down by a burst of water. After Jordan was knocked to the ground he looked up to see a Floatzel in the water.
"Hmm......well I do need a water type" Jordan said as he looked over his shoulder. He then grabed a pokeball from the side of his belt and threw it. Out came Garchomp, who gave out a slight roar when he came out, to signal he was ready to fight.
Jordan smiled then told him to use Hyper Beam. Garchomp did as he was told and launched a beam right at the Floatzel. Seeing the attack coming Floatzel dove under water, just avoiding the attack. Then he poped back out of the water and used Hydro Pump. The attack hit Garchomp right in the chest, sending him sliding back three feet.
"Now Garchomp use Swords Dance, then attack with Dragon Rush" he commanded Garchomp. Garchomp roared again, this means he used Swords Dance, the he jumped up and flew into the air. He looked down at Floatzel then started to rush down at it with amazing speeds. The Floatzel didn't have enough time to react and was hit with the attack sending it flying onto the land.
Jordan smiled then took an empty pokeball from the back of his belt and threw it at him. The pokeball took her inside and wiggled around for a moment. It then locked and Jordan walked over and put it in his bag. Then turned to Garchomp and said "nice job buddy" then held up his pokeball and had him return inside.
Jordan walked back up to the camp site and sat down near the fire. He then looked up to see Jaden with a puzzeled look on his face, probably to the reason i was wet.
"I.....slipped and fell into the lake" he said to Jaden as he looked down tworads the fire.
Jordan
Jordan
Intermediate Trainers
Intermediate Trainers

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzumaki Jaden on Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:19 pm

((So sorry...had to finish to up a report on the Attack on Fort Sumter.)) "Right, sure," said Jaden sarcastically. "Hey, how strong is that new Floatzel of yours?"
Uzumaki Jaden
Uzumaki Jaden
Intermediate Trainers
Intermediate Trainers

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisaku Inuyishi on Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:39 pm

"Jordan can your Floatzel teach my Buizel new attacks before the contest?"
Kisaku Inuyishi
Kisaku Inuyishi
Beginner Trainers
Beginner Trainers

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzumaki Jaden on Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:43 pm

Jaden stretched, then he started to pet Glaceon. "Hey, since we're all awake now, how about we go to Hearthome?" Jaden suggested.
Uzumaki Jaden
Uzumaki Jaden
Intermediate Trainers
Intermediate Trainers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan on Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:17 pm

"What are you guys talking about....whats a...Floatzel?" Jordan said as he gave out a fake laugh and rubbed his hand on the back of his head.
Jordan stood up and wiped some of the dirt off his ass.
"Yea, we should leave for Hearthome soon.." Jordan said as puts his coat over his bag and put his hood up, with Umbreon sitting on his head.
Jordan
Jordan
Intermediate Trainers
Intermediate Trainers

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisaku Inuyishi on Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:39 am

"Well then lets go!!!You know why I want to get there right Jaden."*speeds off towards Heathhome*
Kisaku Inuyishi
Kisaku Inuyishi
Beginner Trainers
Beginner Trainers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan on Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:50 am

Jordan watches him speed of but does not follow.
He looks back at Jaden then begins to walk off tworads the town. Jordan does not do this at a fast pace, although, if he wanted to he could catch up to Kisaku.
"You comin' " Jordan said to Jaden as he walked off.
Jordan
Jordan
Intermediate Trainers
Intermediate Trainers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next