Pokemon Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Veilstone Vacation: Flint, Andross, and Cynthia

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Veilstone Vacation: Flint, Andross, and Cynthia Empty The Veilstone Vacation: Flint, Andross, and Cynthia

Post by Andross Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:22 pm

Andross continued to walk as they reached the entrance. "Wow it looks so nice, so many... shopping buildings." He sad with a moan. He saw many people with bags looking around pointing at stores.
Andross
Andross
League Champion
League Champion

Back to top Go down

The Veilstone Vacation: Flint, Andross, and Cynthia Empty Re: The Veilstone Vacation: Flint, Andross, and Cynthia

Post by JipJop06 Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:25 pm

"yes.. we should find the hotel so we can get ourselves rooms. and then we'll look for any signs of the next tournament"
JipJop06
JipJop06
Elite Four
Elite Four

Back to top Go down

The Veilstone Vacation: Flint, Andross, and Cynthia Empty Re: The Veilstone Vacation: Flint, Andross, and Cynthia

Post by kisa Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:27 pm

she sees andross face."are u ok dear?i was wondering if u can help me choose a cross that i can wear?"
kisa
kisa
Elite Four
Elite Four

Back to top Go down

Post by JipJop06 Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:30 pm

*Flint thinks: theres gonna be alot of romance between them. there both alot alike, and Cynthia was always a flirt. I just hope they don't have little fights* "well, while you do that, me and Rumblez are gonna look for a hotel" *Flint waved and went off*
JipJop06
JipJop06
Elite Four
Elite Four

Back to top Go down

Post by Andross Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:33 pm

Andross said, "Here take this one." He opens his bag and pulls out a siver cross witha diamond it the center. "I'm gonna get some food." He said walking over to a restaraunt. He began walking and turned around waiting for Cynthia.
Andross
Andross
League Champion
League Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by JipJop06 Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:42 pm

*Flint came out of the hotel* "hmm.. I wonder what Cynthia and Andross are doing. I'll go to a resturant.. I'm starved. Andross may have got good food, but not enough!" *Flint walked to the resteraunt and sat down*
JipJop06
JipJop06
Elite Four
Elite Four

Back to top Go down

Post by kisa Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:42 pm

she takes the cross
"thank you.Its nice."
she puts it her purse and walks to andross.
kisa
kisa
Elite Four
Elite Four

Back to top Go down

Post by kisa Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:13 pm

"so what should we get?"
kisa
kisa
Elite Four
Elite Four

Back to top Go down

Post by JipJop06 Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:37 pm

*Flint sees Cynthia and Andross* "I'll go see them, or maybe I shouldn't. it's hard to do stuff with them when I dont want to ruin a moment with them" *Rumblez jumps on Flint's lap* "we'll hang out. the old dynamic duo, Flint and Rumblez!!" *Rumblez made the cute bullbasaur sound and looked at the menu. he ordered a salad*
JipJop06
JipJop06
Elite Four
Elite Four

Back to top Go down

Post by kisa Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:43 am

"i will get....a salad.how about u andross?"
kisa
kisa
Elite Four
Elite Four

Back to top Go down

Post by Andross Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:51 am

"Hm. I'll take the chicken." He said with a quiet tone. He put the menu down and folded his arms on the table. He waited for the waitress to come.
Andross
Andross
League Champion
League Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by JipJop06 Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:57 am

*Flint started to eat his pizza, and Rumblez ate his salad* "Rumblez... let's go to a shop. I'm in the mood for some more pokemon, so I need some empty pokeballs" *Rumblez jumped up and down in his seat! he was excited for new pokemon!* "finish up and then we'll go"
JipJop06
JipJop06
Elite Four
Elite Four

Back to top Go down

Post by kisa Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:22 pm

5mins passed and they ordered.30 mins passed and they were done eating.they started to go to the hotel.
"i wonder where the hotel is"she asks
kisa
kisa
Elite Four
Elite Four

Back to top Go down

Post by JipJop06 Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:26 pm

Flint walked to Cynthia and Andross "hey guys, how was the resteraunt?" Flint looked a bit tired. he was carrying a bag full of items all across town "so where ya guys going?"
JipJop06
JipJop06
Elite Four
Elite Four

Back to top Go down

Post by kisa Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:29 pm

''we r going back to the hotel...r you ok?''she sounds worried.''i can help u...''she offers
kisa
kisa
Elite Four
Elite Four

Back to top Go down

Post by JipJop06 Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:32 pm

"nope I got it... it's not much stuff, I've just been walking all around town. I got us all our own rooms at the hotel, but you guys can do what you want" flint walked into the hotel with Andross and Cynthia "ok.. I'm gonna put this stuff away, then what do you wanna do?"
JipJop06
JipJop06
Elite Four
Elite Four

Back to top Go down

Post by kisa Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:23 pm

"well....i need to train...and train for the up coming pokemon contest. Can u guys help me with that?"she asks kindly
kisa
kisa
Elite Four
Elite Four

Back to top Go down

Post by JipJop06 Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:35 pm

"me too. I think I'll join the tournament also. although, I think Andross would be better to train with you. I believe he has the same type of pokemon as you. I want to leave here soon... and find more pokemon. but let's get some rest here"
JipJop06
JipJop06
Elite Four
Elite Four

Back to top Go down

Post by kisa Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:41 pm

she looks crestfallen.."oh...ok. I am getting sleepy.."
kisa
kisa
Elite Four
Elite Four

Back to top Go down

Post by JipJop06 Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:44 pm

"so am I. YAWN!!! we'll talk about where we'll go next tomorrow" Flint went to his room and fell asleep
JipJop06
JipJop06
Elite Four
Elite Four

Back to top Go down

Post by kisa Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:28 am

"ok."
she goes to her room and falls asleep..
kisa
kisa
Elite Four
Elite Four

Back to top Go down

Post by JipJop06 Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:31 am

Morning! Flint runs out after having breakfeast. he meets Andross and Cynthia there. "so where do you guys wanna go? I wanna go somewhere where I can get more pokemon"
JipJop06
JipJop06
Elite Four
Elite Four

Back to top Go down

Post by kisa Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:33 am

she yawns...its so early.....or is it?
"mmmmm....i seem to have fogotten where theres a good place to catch pokemon...."
kisa
kisa
Elite Four
Elite Four

Back to top Go down

Post by JipJop06 Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:40 am

"oh.. are you ok Cynthia? you look tired....." Flint loooked at a map "how about we go down route 205? we might find pokemon there.."
JipJop06
JipJop06
Elite Four
Elite Four

Back to top Go down

Post by kisa Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:45 am

she goes over to the sink fills it with icy cold water and puts her head in it.*splash*she brings her head up and her whole face is wet.she goes and gets a towel to dry her face.
"well i am awake now! Ok lets go there then."
kisa
kisa
Elite Four
Elite Four

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next