Pokemon Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mew - The Chibi Legendary(Approved.)

3 posters

Go down

Mew - The Chibi Legendary(Approved.) Empty Mew - The Chibi Legendary(Approved.)

Post by Mew Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:44 pm

Is it okay to be Mew I promise to be Active, and not murder/etc, plus Mew is gentle and doesn't kill others...
I wish to be Mew or Celebi, due to my fondness of the two. I kind of added Age, and Likes/Dislikes to show that Mew has beyond Human intelligence or around it, and that it has feelings/personality

Name : Chibi

Type1 : Psychic

Pokemon : Mew - Legendary One of a Kind...

Looks like : Mew - The Chibi Legendary(Approved.) Mew10
Mew has Pink fur which is ultra small, and would need to be viewed under a microscope this hair is soft and gentle to the touch, Mew is about 1'4" and weighs 8.8 lbs.

Gender : Supposed to be Unknown in Gender, but we'll say it is a female

Character : Mew is gentle and often avoids battle, when ever attacked Mew usually just dodges the attacks that are directed towards it, Mew usually tries to stay quiet and not talk, Mew is shy and graceful, and acts a like a little baby, She usually doesn't come towards humans, and avoids them with the ability to teleport, levitate, and even at times become invisible. Mew is kind and enjoys Nature, Mew being the only one of its kind is lonely and tends to act energetic and happy, but really feels lonely and sad on the inside, Mew is able to use Telepathy, and Telekinetic abilities, She can read minds, erase memories, implant fake memories, speak to people telepathically, she can also move things around with her abilities and is arguably the strongest psychic pokemon, but tends to not go full force, Mew is also able to make barriers with her abilities and concentrate Psychic energy into walls, Illusions, and reflective shields, Mew is not social and tries to stay hidden. Mew has the DNA of every single pokemon, she can transform into any pokemon and use any move. Mew is highly Intelligent and Pure, but acts kiddish and wants to play with anyone She trusts. Mew enjoys eating only the strongest of Herbs, along with Pure Berries which are found only in her natural Habitat which is a hidden cave behind a waterfall in a forest somewhere in the Pokemon world. Most people believe it is the ancestor of all pokemon, Mew has only been seen a few times and appears as a mirage to those who do see it (Illusion? Or Memory loss...) Mew usually makes a small squeaking echoing noise where it says one work "Myew" which is identical to the mewing noise small kittens make, The pokemon is suppose to look embryonic in figure, and also shares some feline characteristics. Mew only likes Pure things and is able to sense whether someone has a pure or wicked heart.

Sleeping
Tranquil Forests
Sweet/Bitter things
Friends
Pure hearts

Dislikes:
Sour things
Destroyers of Nature
Being Seen
Fighting/War
Evil

Pokemon History: This pokemon was rumored to be seen in countless areas, when in truth only lived in one place, Mew is an ancient pokemon and is the ancestor of most animals, Mew is the DNA pokemon and in it contains all pokemon DNA, Mew was most likely born long ago, with other Mew's but is the last of its kind, it is the only Mew left, people attempted to clone Mew and created MewTwo which is just a cheap copy, Mew will always be better! (sorry ^.^) Mew has been alive for many years and knows the secrets of the world of pokemon, and is probably the oldest living legendary Pokemon there is. Mew is seen in the Kanto region and lives there too. Mew has been known to have met Ash Ketchum along with Brock, Misty, May, Max, and some others, Mew trusts these few individuals to keep its secret and not erase their memories.

Ability: Synchronize , any status Alignment Mew gets affected with is transfered to the opponent as well.

Attacks :
1. Metronome
2. Psywave
3. Mirror Coat
4. Drain Punch

Sample Roleplay: Mew slowly levitate around the lavender forest, the moonlight shone with beauty, Mew was looking carefully for nice, sweet, and ripe berries to eat, she flew around searching, she looked below and saw a few they were white in color and looked refreshing, and juicy. She went lower to the yummy berries when suddenly she saw another pokemon, a young pichu reaching for the berries to small to reach & now that it saw Mew come and attempt to take the berries it walked away slowly small tears trickling down its cheeks, Mew feeling pity for the small Pichu picked the berries and gave them to the Pichu, the pichu wiped its small tears away, and offer to share the berries, Mew was happy she made a new friend and happily shared the berries with the little pichu

Last edited by Mew on Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:43 am; edited 5 times in total
Mew
Mew
Pokemon
Pokemon

Back to top Go down

Mew - The Chibi Legendary(Approved.) Empty Re: Mew - The Chibi Legendary(Approved.)

Post by c3l3bi Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:53 am

Wow the first pokemon in this rpg, well for my it seems ready to be approved... but im not sure if you;re allowed to be a legendary.
c3l3bi
c3l3bi
RPG Mods
RPG Mods

http://www.metallizedheart.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Mew - The Chibi Legendary(Approved.) Empty Re: Mew - The Chibi Legendary(Approved.)

Post by Mew Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:03 am

0.0 I really hope I can be Kyuu... I didn't see any rules against so I thought it would be ok Embarassed
Kyuuu please be ok ^.^ I hope...
Mew
Mew
Pokemon
Pokemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:08 pm

It's fine by me. As long as no one tries to catch you. lol
Dawn
Dawn
Admin
Admin

https://pokemonr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down