Pokemon Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trainer Application. [Approved C3l3b!]

4 posters

Go down

Trainer Application. [Approved C3l3b!] Empty Trainer Application. [Approved C3l3b!]

Post by Brad Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:20 pm

Character Name: Striker Kenease
Character: Team Rocket.

Looks : Trainer Application. [Approved C3l3b!] B49729

Originally from: Sandgem Town.
Starting Pokemon :
1. Raticate
2. Gengar
3. Charizard
4. Dragonite
5. Onix
6. Slowbro

Personality:
- Arrogent
- Paranoid
- Short Tempered
+ Lucky
+ Determind
+ Persistent

Background: In his youth, Jelous of all the other children in the village going on journeys with their pokemon. He was forbbiden to have any by his farther because he was needed on the family farm. One summer day Striker was out in town picking up supplys for his farther when he noticed some strangers passing threw. Striker followed the strangers he thought suspisious, they led him into an old run down building on the edges of town. Once inside he had hidden behind a near by create, and watched as the two cloaked figures joind the others surrounding the cages in the middle of the room. Just as got a good veiw the figures spaced out and removed their cloaks showing none other then a group of Rockets, shipping pokemon in cages. Striker was about to run home and tell everyone but something hit the back of his head and he blacked out. Waking up tied down with a bright light in his face so he couldnt see. Two figures were speaking to him, they told him he would never see his family ever again and the only way they were going to let him go was if he worked for them and became a rocket himself. At first hesitant, over the years Striker became close to some of the other members and enjoyed the tasks he was asked to perform. Given many pokemon as bonusis for completing his missions, leading him to this day as a member of Team Rocket!
Brad
Brad
Team Rocket
Team Rocket

Back to top Go down

Trainer Application. [Approved C3l3b!] Empty Re: Trainer Application. [Approved C3l3b!]

Post by kisa Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:28 pm

good..i like it so far.
btw i am a mod to
wait for dawns approval
ok?
kisa
kisa
Elite Four
Elite Four

Back to top Go down

Trainer Application. [Approved C3l3b!] Empty Re: Trainer Application. [Approved C3l3b!]

Post by Brad Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:44 pm

Awsum Kisa thnx Wink
Brad
Brad
Team Rocket
Team Rocket

Back to top Go down

Post by Andross Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:11 pm

me likes it!
Andross
Andross
League Champion
League Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by c3l3bi Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:40 am

Well personally i like it and i think its everything ok. Approved from me.
c3l3bi
c3l3bi
RPG Mods
RPG Mods

http://www.metallizedheart.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down